Welcome

Welcome! Sit down, peruse these pages, and indulge in the stories my dolls arouse within your imagination...

Once Upon A Doll began with my own love of dolls, especially hand made. My kids and I collect, play with, and love our dolls, and eventually I began to make dolls of my own. Although my dolls are based upon the principles of Waldorf doll making--natural and sustainably harvested materials (like wool stuffing and cotton interlock), hand spun and dyed wool yarns for hair, hand made doll clothes, 100% wool felt for shoes--my dolls cannot be called strictly Waldorf (more Waldorf-esque), as they have definite personalities, larger & more expressive eyes, and playful mouths. Once Upon A Doll features enchanted dolls made in the Waldorf tradition with a storybook theme for that special child in your life or the discriminating collector of handmade dolls.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This is my first post in preparation for the upcoming Grand Re-Opening of my Etsy shop. Formerly known as "wreathsndolls", but now named "Once Upon A Doll", I am refocusing my wares from enchanted wreaths to storybook handmade dolls in the Waldorf tradition.
To see my previous wreath creations, please check out my other blog at: http://wreathsndolls.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for reading, I'll update regularly as I prepare all sorts of giveaways and specials to celebrate my Grand Re-Opening. Follow my FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/OnceUponADoll for up to date insights and specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment