Welcome

Welcome! Sit down, peruse these pages, and indulge in the stories my dolls arouse within your imagination...

Once Upon A Doll began with my own love of dolls, especially hand made. My kids and I collect, play with, and love our dolls, and eventually I began to make dolls of my own. Although my dolls are based upon the principles of Waldorf doll making--natural and sustainably harvested materials (like wool stuffing and cotton interlock), hand spun and dyed wool yarns for hair, hand made doll clothes, 100% wool felt for shoes--my dolls cannot be called strictly Waldorf (more Waldorf-esque), as they have definite personalities, larger & more expressive eyes, and playful mouths. Once Upon A Doll features enchanted dolls made in the Waldorf tradition with a storybook theme for that special child in your life or the discriminating collector of handmade dolls.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Two gone...one to go

Little Abigail found her home today...she's already off to play pirates with her new mama.

Little Sherbert was born this afternoon, and is safely packed up to journey to her new home tomorrow, where I hear she will make an adorable fashion model!

At least little Lavender will be finished sometime soon, to keep me company over the weekend.

Thanks everyone for supporting my little shop, and for loving Short Story dolls!

Warmly,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment